Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Winner of The Colonel's Lady!

There were nine entries in the drawing for a copy of The Colonel's Lady by Laura Frantz:

1. Joanne
2. Michelle
3. Jackie S.
4. Kristin
5. Esther
6. Bluerose
7. Natasha Areena
8. Liz B
9. *Charity*

And the winner, chosen with the help of Random.org, is:

#8 - Liz B!

Congratulations! An e-mail is on the way to you requesting shipping info!

Thanks again to everyone who entered -- I dearly hope that you'll check out Laura's latest at your earliest opportunity. And stay tuned for more giveaways (I promise I'll try not to let three-plus months go by before the next one)!

2 comments:

Joanne said...

Congrats to Liz B! Enjoy!

Unknown said...

@Joanne - I hope she enjoys it too. :) AND I hope you give Laura's books a shot someday (hint, hint). ;)