Friday, September 16, 2011

Castle Season 4 preview!


Fall TV starts to return next week, and that means some of my favorite shows (along with possible new favorites) will once again be gracing my TV screen. Castle is one of the shows that I'm most looking forward to -- the Season 3 finale was an intense, emotional, gut-wrenching roller coaster ride. Nathan Fillion, I adore you. :)

Castle returns Monday, September 19th (I want to take this moment to thank ABC for this early birthday present). Here are a couple of previews to whet your appetite for Castle & Beckett's return!

Please note, if you haven't seen Season 3 the following videos contain spoilers. :)

"Memories Are Made of This" --



"She's Dying" - Sneak Peek of the S4 Premiere --



And last but certainly not least, thanks to Rissi for making me aware of this excellent noir-style promo picture for Castle's fourth season that's circulating around the web -- I LOVE THIS:


Nathan Fillion sporting a trenchcoat and a fedora? I DIE, I really DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *wink*

So, who else is eagerly anticipating Castle's return?

10 comments:

Ella said...

You know I am! My DVR is locked and loaded and ready to go.....I can't believe I only discovered this amazing show a month ago ;-) Let's say I was easily hooked!

247mama said...

Me, Me, Me!! And I love the trenchcoat look as well!

Tales of Whimsy said...

OMG I CAN NOT WAIIT! Whoot whoot! Love me some Castle and I'm waiting on baited breath to see her response to that I love you.

Rissi said...

Ha! I just posted a reply on my blog to tell you that it was "only right" you should blog about "Castle," and here, I see you already had. =) AWESOME!

I am a year behind in watching my shows, but I ALWAYS read up about each of them, so even though I REALLY want Kate and Castle to be together after that "I Love You," it seems like writers will follow typical cliches and ignore it. Ever think we could do the whole script writing thing better!? LOL! ;D

Heidenkind said...

OF COURSE he tells her he loves her when she's dying. Honestly.

This is definitely one of my favorite shows. I'm looking forward to Once Upon a Time, too.

Katie Hart - Pinterest Manager said...

Can. Not. Wait.

Traxy said...

Can't believe how little of this show I've actually watched. Just looking at the pics above has me swooning. Nathan Fillion. What other reason does a girl need to watch Castle?

Unknown said...

TONIGHT'S THE NIGHT!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!! :)

@Ella - I can't believe you just discovered this show a month ago either! ;)

@247Mama - Isn't the trenchcoat AWESOME?!

@Juju - I KNOW. I suspect we're going to be in for a wild ride this season!

@Rissi - Seriously, no argument from me there. ;)

@heidenkind - I know. Stupid man. Yeesh. :P I'm curious about Once Upon a Time, too!

@Katie Hart - :)

@Traxy - Oh my word, trust me, you need no other reason to watch Castle than Nathan Fillion love. And then you'll be HOOKED! ;)

Traxy said...

I saw the bit where he dressed up as a "space cowboy" for Halloween. PRICELESS!!! Pure genius!

Unknown said...

@Traxy - Ohmygosh, that was AWESOME! They've worked in a few moroe Firefly references throughout the show's run, too!