Wednesday, March 28, 2012

In the Arms of Immortals book trailer

The subject of book trailers came up at work this afternoon (bad ones), so I thought I'd share the trailer for my current read, In the Arms of Immortals by Ginger Garrett, since I think it is one of the better book trailers out there (review coming soon!) --



What do you like to see in book trailers? Personally voiceovers drive me up a tree since a good 90% of them are SO BAD. But I'm open to being convinced, so feel free to leave me links! *wink*

3 comments:

Heidenkind said...

Bad rapping, as in this book trailer: http://youtu.be/hr0OtYYpyek

Lauren said...

Personally, I find most book trailers annoy me, but this one was really good. Another interesting one is N.D. Wilson's trailer for his book, Dragon's Tooth. It's filmed, like a movie, but it's a trailer for book. Here's the trailer.

Unknown said...

@Tasha - Oh yeesh. *rollseyes* ;)

@Lauren S. - I'm with you, but occasionally there are some gems. Thanks for sharing that link!